While each proposal effort presents unique challenges, all winning proposals require adequate planning, effective proposal processes, compliant outlines and templates, efficient proposal reviews, and innovative thinking. Revolutionary Solutions’ highly skilled team has the knowledge and experience to assist with all aspects of the proposal development process – ultimately ensuring submission of a compliant proposal in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP).
Technical, Management, Staffing, Past Performance, and Contractual Volumes
Our team provides the following proposal development, technical writing, and editing support:
- Read and analyze RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs), etc. for proposal requirements
- Draft, consolidate, and edit RFP questions prior to submission
- Develop compliant proposal outlines, inclusive of all necessary requirements
- Develop proposal writing templates from compliant outlines
- Develop proposal schedules
- Review draft proposal documents for compliance
- Provide detailed recommendations on how to make proposal documents compliant and improve overall proposal quality
- Perform a substantive edit, including rewriting sections of the document drawing from existing content
- Proofread, format/re-format, and edit proposal documents for punctuation, spelling, grammatical errors, font size, margins, line spacing, content, structure, wordiness, tone, etc.
In addition to the services listed above, we support complex Price Volumes, as well as simple Requests for Quotes (RFQs). Additionally, we support proposals utilizing best value evaluation, and Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) evaluation. We develop the Price Narrative, all cost templates, and cost reasonableness justification, and perfectly integrate into your team.
As we prepare Price Volumes, we gather all source data, to include survey or historical information related to Labor, Indirect, Material, or Other Direct Cost (ODC). This ensures that when the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) requests information for an audit, everything developed for the proposal will be in one place and ready for submission.
The Government uses various cost analysis techniques and procedures to ensure a fair and reasonable price given the circumstances of the acquisition. Revolutionary Solutions compares the proposal price with other prices obtained through market research for similar items. By taking this extra step in the proposal process, we adjust the proposed price to ensure reasonableness.