Are you in need of a GSA Schedule? Revolutionary Solutions has helped many clients obtain a GSA Schedule across several categories.
Our win rate is an impressive 100 percent on prepared and submitted proposals. Every GSA Schedule application prepared by Revolutionary Solutions has been awarded.
Let’s define what a GSA Schedule is first.
Also known as Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Program, GSA Schedules are one of the tools used by the federal government to obtain required products or services. GSA Schedule contracts are an ideal vehicle for selling products and services to federal agencies.
Revolutionary Solutions is ready to help you achieve your goal and obtaining your first GSA Schedule.
What are the benefits for having a GSA schedule?
- Acquisition lead time is reduced
- Wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and/or services.
- Schedule orders are not required to be synopsized.
- GSA has already determined schedule prices to be fair and reasonable
To be considered for a Schedule, a company is evaluated against a range of criteria. This criterion pertains to the government’s specific products or services. First, you must figure out where your products or services belong.
The General Service Administration’s Schedule E-Library website contains a search engine that will help you determine if your product or services are sold on the Federal Government.
Before applying for a Schedule, you must consider the following:
- Have you been in business for two years?
- Have you already sold your product or service in the commercial marketplace?
- Have you successfully completed at least three major projects or contracts that illustrate your capabilities?
- Is the Company financially stable?
- Have you had at least $25,000 in sales during your fiscal year?
- Has your firm been disbarred from doing business with the Federal Government?
Once you are ready to take the next step, please contact us.