Revolutionary Solutions assists in day-to-day acquisition management operations and provides advice and recommendations as needed. This includes but is not limited to, acquisition plans, technical requirements, alternative approaches, strategies, risks, contracting methods, competition, sources, and cost. We have the experience you need to assist with or generate acquisition strategy documentation per the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Through our years of experience, we fully understand the nuances of each phase of the acquisition lifecycle. We know how the activities, documents, and deliverables of each phase relate to each other. Additionally, we will leverage our experience and lessons learned to provide efficiencies to our clients in throughout the entire acquisition lifecycle.
Our team provides the following support:
- Prepare and maintain contracts, specifications, and service agreements
- Provide proactive assistance, recommendations, and document preparation support
- Develop Pre-award contract development, preparation of Statement of Work, Performance Work Statement, Statement of Objectives, Independent Government Estimates, Request for Information
- Provide acquisition support to include different contracting methods and acquisition approaches for any and/or all pre-award contracting actions
- Assist in the preparation of required justifications, inter-agency agreements, determination and findings, Memorandums of Understanding, and any other pre-award required contracts documents.
- Assist in the preparation of source selection evaluation criteria and Source Selection Plans
- Coordinate structured solicitation activities
- Perform contract administration duties
- Research and analyze contract terms and conditions
- Research and analyze procurement laws and regulations
- Prepare task order award/modification/closeout documents
- Analyze procurement packages for completeness
Need Procurement Assistance?
Revolutionary Solutions, LLC leads strategic procurements, business acquisitions, complex negotiations, and problem resolution for federal government agencies and contracts. Contact us or call (703) 815-6200 today to set up a meeting so we can learn more about your procurement and acquisition needs. Let us put our government contract expertise to work for you.