Revolutionary Solutions creates tools and processes to help teams initiate, plan, execute, and complete work to achieve project goals and manage project issues. We ensure projects are on target and that there is alignment across teams.
Revolutionary Solutions uses a variety of management and administrative procedures to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to our clients. This includes providing project management training to managers to familiarize them with corporate policies and procedures, the contract management process, and project control measures. We also manage contracts and subsequent task orders in a disciplined, consistent, and controlled manner. Our team develops a detailed work breakdown structure (WBS) at the start of each contract or task order to forecast workloads. We use project control mechanisms throughout the execution of the project to obtain a clear and accurate picture of each project’s progress. We develop a schedule to provide an outline of activities, resources, timelines, and costs associated with the project. This schedule serves as a baseline for the Project Manager to measure variations to determine success and identify areas needing improvement.
Our team provides the following activities:
- Coordinate program office operations, including managing records, calendars, schedules, and correspondence
- Conduct long-term planning for program offices
- Track deliverables and action items
- Provide task management support
- Develop and track milestones and objectives
- Provide cost management, cost variance, and change management support to evaluate and control projects
- Conduct day-to-day observations and analysis of work processes to evaluate program operations, anticipate potential problems, identify existing problems and inefficiencies, and recommend solutions
For more information, please contact us.