Revolutionary Solutions assists in day-to-day contracts management operations and provides advice and recommendations as needed. We have the experience you need to assist with or generate acquisition strategy documentation per the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Through our years of experience, we fully understand the nuances of each phase of the contract management lifecycle. We know how the activities, documents, and deliverables of each phase relate to each other.
Our team provides the following support:
- Prepare, negotiate, and administer various contract agreements and the interpretation of contractual language and provisions
- Draft/review all types of Agreements, preparation of contract/task order modifications
- Conduct pre-and post-award activities
- Perform recurring and developmental contracting assignments
- Analyze bids or proposals for responsiveness
- Monitor contractor performance
- Review contract files for completeness and closure
- Manage subcontractor performance
- Provide contract/task order administration support services involving various periodic and routine contractual actions
- Provide support to changes, disputes, work stoppages, changes with Government furnished property or materials, changes in scope or direction, replacement of key personnel, failure to make acceptable progress, default, payment problems, or unacceptable performance/deliverables
- Provide contract closeout support, to include financial review, analysis, and reconciliation of contract financial records (accounting, paying, and reporting systems, contractor records and contract files) to ensure accuracy and completeness
Revolutionary Solutions leads strategic procurements, complex negotiations, and problem resolution.
Smart Support for Government Contract Administration
Revolutionary Solutions, LLC helps businesses of every size to support them through the complex administration required for government contract management. Whether you’re looking for a GSA schedule services or financial management, we can help you with the entire process from beginning to end. For more information and to set up a meeting, please contact us or give us a call (703) 815-6200.