Revolutionary Solutions provides financial management services, including but not limited to, accounting operations, audit support, internal controls, and financial reporting. When you contract with the federal government, it is important to understand how your financial management systems can support your business and the reporting the government will require as part of your contract. Our team can help you navigate the regulations, so your house is always in order.
Our team provides the following activities:
- Track, verify, and report on funds, commitments, obligations, costs, and disbursements
- Process cost transactions into financial systems
- Review and analyze cost reports for reasonableness and accuracy
- Monitor accounting transactions to reflect financial impacts
- Create budget formulation and execution models and data to prepare for budget submission
- Provide contract monitoring, accountability, and compliance
- Interact with business/financial managers and customers regarding funding, billing, payment processing, and other costing/execution issues affecting programs or funding documents.
- Provide status of invoice reports to gauge performance
- Assist with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Assist with Invoice Processing Platform (IPP)
- Assist with collections and invoicing issues
- Input, manage, and update financial information in financial systems
- Interpret general guidance and implement changes in accepted accounting policies and procedures
- Provide contract closeout support, to include financial review, analysis, and reconciliation of contract financial records (accounting, paying, and reporting systems, contractor records and contract files) to ensure accuracy and completeness
Smart Financial Management Services to Grow Your Business
Financial management is a cornerstone for any business or organization. To grow your business, having an expert partner like Revolutionary Solutions to help you set up processes that will help you manage your business and meet government contracting guidelines is key. For more information about how our financial specialists can help you, please contact us call us at (703) 815-6200 to set up a meeting to learn more.