Please submit your resume below.
Looking for Contracts Specialists to join our team. We are looking to fill full-time and part-time permanent roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 to 5+ years direct experiences with government contracting
- Working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations, particularly FAR part 8.4, Federal Supply Schedules.
- Will assist in the capture, organization and maintenance of government contracts at the federal, state, and local level including bid/proposal support and cradle-to-grave contract support
- Participate in negotiations of contract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, deliverable and schedule requirements.
- Manage large statewide ordering agreements issued by state governments for multiple states.
- Facilitate and provide contractual guidance to internal management including sales, finance, and program management.
- Work with program management teams to assure compliance with contractual requirements during program execution and communicate contractual obligations to the account teams managing the installation and maintenance of the contracted telecommunications services.
- Perform contract closeout of assigned prime contracts and subcontracts.
- Coordinate with finance and business teams for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
About Revolutionary Solutions, LLC:
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. This company was founded to guide Small Business through navigating the Federal Acquisition Regulations process and procedures. We offer full lifecycle of Services.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
The company is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please let us know.