Please submit your resume below.
Seeking a Contracts Manager to join our team. We are looking to fill full-time and part-time permanent roles.
- BA/BS plus a minimum of 7 years of direct experience with government contracting. Additional years of related experience may be substituted for the educational requirement.
- Strong preference to military or civilian acquisition experience.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, effective negotiation skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must understand the broader impact of proposed or awarded work and contract terms on the company, be able to identify and resolve contract issues with guidance as necessary and advise program staff and management of contractual rights and obligations.
- applicant must have a strong working knowledge of contract administration principles and possess a working knowledge of U. S. Government procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR/Agency Regs, as applicable).
- Ability to directly and professionally interact and negotiate with government acquisitions personnel and teaming partner personnel.
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner.
- Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit, ensuring that all contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
- Responsible for collaborating with proposal teams on proposal efforts for new competitive and sole source procurements for follow-on work or other pursuits as assigned. May also be responsible for detailed review and collaboration on smaller non-competitive responses, to include ROM estimates and RFI responses, including final electronic submission and correspondence with the government’s designated acquisitions workforce as applicable.
About Revolutionary Solutions, LLC:
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
The company is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please let us know.