Revolutionary Solutions provides advice and recommendations for acquisition planning. This includes elements such as plans, technical requirements, alternative approaches, strategies, risks, contracting methods, competition, sources, and cost. We have the experience you need to advise, assist, or generate acquisition strategy documentation per the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and all applicable laws, regulations, policies.
Through our years of experience, we fully understand the nuances of each phase of the acquisition lifecycle. We are knowledgeable with how the activities, documents, and deliverables of each phase relate to each other. We will leverage our experience and lessons learned to provide efficiencies to our Clients in the requirements and acquisition planning phase.
Our staff members are experts in the following areas:
- Conducting both pre-and post-award activities in federal contracting
- Cradle to grave experience with federal contracting
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Contracting procedures, associated methods, contract types
- Use of special provisions and incentives to plan and carry out pre- and post-award contract assignments experience in using contract cost/price analysis principles and procedures to analyze and evaluate the cost elements on contracts. This includes:
- Statistical, financial, and accounting analysis
- contract negotiation
- analyzing audit reports
- Knowledge of procurement regulations, procedures, and techniques in order to perform recurring and developmental contracting assignments
- Experience in drafting contracts including standard clauses and special provisions
- Assistance with negotiations
- Conducting non-complex negotiations
- Analyzing bids or proposals for responsiveness
- Support with monitoring the contractor’s performance
- Reviewing contract files for completeness and closure
- Experience in conducting both pre-award and post-award activities in federal contracting.
Revolutionary Solutions provides a full range of cradle to grave contractual services with federal contracting, including:
- Providing advice and support on issues escalated by the Contracts administrative team and/or Programs staff to ensure swift resolution.
- Focusing on strategic processes that optimize business infrastructure and streamline business processes in the area of contract management.
- Leading strategic procurements, business acquisitions, complex negotiations, and problem resolution with internal and external customers.
Working together creates a healthy, enduring partnership. For more information, please contact us.